Thursday, September 23, 2010

I HEART JONAS :)

Every morning on the way to school the most exciting thing happens, we have a full fledge ROCK concert in our car.  Everyday someone different chooses the song but everyday the same thing happens...Makayla sings, Stone drums, Kanon has air guitar and Mike and I smile in amusement.  I am thinking of sending one of these videos to the same people that represent the Jonas Brothers, but for some reason Furrey Siblings just doesn't have that same catchy ring.
Yesterday, Mike decided to work-out with me.  He was hoping to get some boxing lessons from Greg "I hate your Hamstrings" but Greg thought it was better if he trained with me.  To my surprise, we both had a (horrible) great work-out and I think Mike has a new appreciation for my whining and complaining.  Although, I am pretty sure there are hidden cameras in his gym and one night while I am watching America's Funniest Videos, there I will be desperately trying to do one push-up :)  
My friend had a baby boy on Friday.  The exciting part for me is I get to fill up on some "babyitis".  He's so cute and it just makes me so amazed at how such a thing can be created in your tummy and come out so perfect.  The best part is I get to hold him and give him back :)  People will ask me if we are done having kids and without hesitation Mike and I both shake our heads and say "YES".  

“Every good and perfect gift is from above.” – James 1:17

Loving this weather and excited for a weekend full of football.  I wonder how many other women out there ordered NFL Sunday ticket while their husbands complained about how much it costs?

No comments:

Post a Comment