Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Found

Today and yesterday the rain has decided to come and not go away.  Although, I know the grass, plants and all the other thirsty outdoor living organisms need it (see it did pay to repeat biology 101-not by choice but look it paid off), I do not like the rain.  I should say I like it fine, if I am inside, curled up on the couch with nothing better to do reading People and watching Young and the Restless, but that is not my life now,  so the rain just gets in the way.  Besides the fact that Central Ohio drivers forget how to drive when the roads get wet, transporting kids in and out of school in the rain is not fun (nor is being a frizz head).  So you can see I am in a great mood today :)  
Mike has been visiting Ohio State football practices twice a week visiting with coaches and learning drills, plays, etc.  This has helped him dramatically.  Even though his headaches are still lingering around, being involved and looking ahead to a career in coaching has motivated him.  He is also helping my dad on the other 5 evenings coach his team.  So basically I am back to semi-single parenting (and counting down the days until the babysitter I am looking for magically appears).  


He draws up the drops of water, which distill as rain to the streams, the clouds pour down moisture and abundant showers fall on mankind.  Job 36:28


Makayla found out yesterday she got a part in the community Christmas production.  This should be interesting, to say the least.  Stone threw something at Kanon last night, gashing his eye, although it was horrible, a good thing happened, Stone felt guilty.  For the first time since Kanon was born, he cried with him and just kept apologizing.  Then before bed I heard him sitting on the potty talking to Jesus, "Jesus please forgive me" he kept saying.  Progress???  Time will tell....

1 comment: