Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lemon Burst Frosting

This is day 3 of Operation Get Rid of Jiggle.  So far I have completed two work-outs.  Needing immediate results I stepped on my scale this morning only to find I have gained 2 pounds.  Thinking "How is that possible" my annoying conscience reminds me I ate Ben and Jerrys Chocolate Mint Cookie ice cream and I accidently walked into Cheryl and Co at the mall, which lead to me accidentally eating a frosted Lemon Burst cookie.  After looking down at the scale and remembering how good the cookie was, I decided it was fine because really what is 2 pounds :)  Today though I have to go back to the mall to buy new jeans because suspiciously the heat in my dryer has gone to extremes and shrunk all my jeans from last year.  
Mike is still having the dreaded head aches.  His short term memory is getting a little better but he is still having some trouble sleeping.  I on the other hand am having no trouble sleeping, only bending and walking (thanks to Mike).  I still can not understand those  girls on the elliptical machines bopping all around that look like they are having fun.  Mike says I sound like a tennis player grunting every time he tells me to do something.  And who in the world can exercise with their hair down in their face?  Also not sure who invented "YOGA" pants but clearly it was someone who does a LOT more yoga than I do, those pants are not flattering and I am not sure what kind of underwear you are suppose to wear with them but it's definitely not the ones I have.

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control
2 Timothy 1:7

We are also on the second disk of Lost Season Six.  Now if you enjoy being confused and watching TV while having NO idea what is going on, then you should also watch this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment