Monday, September 20, 2010

Tick-Tock

I am wondering why when I need more time, it goes so fast...and when I am wishing it away, it goes so slow.....hmmmmmm.  I feel like lately time is flying by.  I look at my kids and can NOT believe how big they are.  My girlfriend had a baby on Friday and holding him made me realize how fast it really does go.  And then I think about all those (pointless) minutes in Economics class-how I kept looking at the clock wishing the time to speed up and instead it seemed as if it slowed WAY down...why is that?
I am also trying to figure out how to capture this weather and keep it all the time.  If anyone knows of a State that has Ohio's fall year round, please let me know so I can immediately move there (of course the State can NOT have pollen or dust).
The Halloween party I began planning has turned into an all out....money pit.  My husband (needs a day time job) has decided to construct a Haunted House in our basement.  Let me explain, most people are reading this thinking, Oh he must be throwing up a few black sheets and going to jump out and scare someone, well you are wrong, he has invaded Home Depot everyday to purchase every 2x4 they have available-he has not only built actual walls in our basement to form a maze but he has constructed coffins, trap doors, etc....so much for those new Ugg Boots I wanted :)

A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.  Proverbs 22:1

DWTS tonight, how weird that I am excited for this.  It gives me something to be disgusted by, entertained by and inspired by (Karina's legs) all at once.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! And you're wrong about Mike needing a day job, clearly he has one~ building a haunted house for us to see! :) I can just picture him toiling away down in the basement.

    ReplyDelete