Wednesday, September 15, 2010

ISOPURE

Okay so today I realized my last few posts have NOT posted...ughhhh very annoying because I must say it was some of my finer work :)
Last week, Operation Get Rid of Jiggle, resulted in two things; 1) me realizing I did not want Mike to be my trainer 2) me gaining weight instead of losing.  After working out with Mike, I decided it was not so good that he knew how weak I was and that I whine a lot (for some reason he does not enjoy hearing me complain).  Also I was not so crazy about having to do everything he said :)  So I found a trainer whose name happens to be Greg "I hate your hamstrings" Janikowski.  After a couple visits with him I have realized Operation Get Rid of Jiggle is going to take a lot more effort than I had originally planned.  He not only wants me to work-out numerous days a week, he expects me to drink protein shakes and eat healthy....ughhhhhh what's next Muscle Milk?  Today after our session I decided to visit Whole Foods (a great place to feel as if you are being healthy even if you are not).  Of course, I went right past the healthy crap to their wonderful bakery.  Seriously they have the BEST desserts and breads I have ever seen.  After carefully selecting my unhealthy chocolate mousse dessert and my (it has to be low carb) bread, I hear a voice in my head "THAT IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU".  My first thought was, God was trying to save me from the extra time on the treadmill but then I realized lovely Greg "I hate your hamstrings" was behind me.  He and his wife had decided to do lunch at Whole Foods.  Quickly I tried to cover the Chocolate Mousse with the bananas but I was busted.  Ughhhhhhhhhhh


But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law" Galatians 5:22-23

So what is Isopure you are thinking...well it's the Low Carb Protein Shake I drank two ounces of this morning before I gagged and shoved in a cereal bar :)  

1 comment: