Friday, August 13, 2010

AMEN

God works in wondrous ways.  A friend that Mike played with, whom also had concussion related brain issues, suggested we explore some testing at the Amen Clinic in California.  His wife sent me some contact information and I began to explore their website.  The entire time I was reading about what this Dr. and clinic can do I was trying to figure out how I would get Mike to agree to fly to California.  For those of you that do not know, flying is NOT our favorite thing to do.   It has been so bad before that we purchased a new car in FL during a connection and drove all the way back to Michigan just so we did not have to get back on the plane.  After clicking every link on the Amen Clinic website I realized they had two locations, the second was Reston VA.  I immediately went to my best friend, Google, and realized our hotel was less than 10 miles away from that location.  I quickly emailed the Dr. and within a half hour we were at the Clinic and Mike was getting scanned.  He goes back Monday for the 2nd of the exam and hopefully results will soon follow.  What are the chances that a Dr., whose last name just happens to be Amen, would have offices in California and Reston, VA?  Seems pretty slim to me....

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work; If one falls down, his friend can help him up.  But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Thank you friends for all of your prayers and encouraging words!!!
www.amenclinics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment