Monday, August 16, 2010

FAITH

This morning it is extra hard for me to get going.   I am going to a burial service for a precious 7 year old.  It sickens and saddens me to think that such a young life was taken.  At the same time I am amazed at how many lives she touched.  I am positive she brought many to know God during her short time here on Earth.  I know she is in a better place because the Cancer can't get her anymore but I am so sad for her family.   I wish I could do something for them but the only thing they want is their daughter back.  
Mike is back to the Amen Clinic today for his 2nd scan.  Tomorrow he meets again with the team Dr's.   Hoping to have some answers this week.

He said to the woman, "Your Faith has saved you.  Go in peace".  Luke 7:50

Today I will hug my kids a little tighter, let them be a little louder, and I will enjoy them a little more.

2 comments:

  1. I have chills as I read this. Heartbreaking.

    I hope Mike finds some answers today. Answers are always better than not knowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is heartbreaking.....
    September is childhood cancer awareness month. Hopefully, yellow ribbons, will soon be as well known as the pink ones and more money will go toward childhood cancer research!

    Take care and know you are in my thoughts and prayers,

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete