Saturday, August 21, 2010

Headaches

Mike is home :)  Yay for me!!!  I was up for the challenge of "single" parenting this season but when the news came that Mike would get to come home and stay,  I was jumping up and down with joy!  Now if only his headaches would go away.   We met Friday with the Columbus Blue Jackets team Doctor.  He was wonderful and seemed like he would be able to help Mike find relief.  He is sending him to a neurologist on Monday for more testing and scans.  His nausea is also very bothersome but most concerning to me is his short term memory loss.
Mike or I either one are big "pill" poppers.  I especially am against tylenol (or similar) because I have always felt once you start popping those pills you have to keep taking them every time you get an ache or a pain (now I won't lie, in my old age Midol has become like a friend to me).  You should see the drugs in our house right now-I think Lindsay Lohan is requesting to stop by here on her way home from Rehab to fill up :)  It makes me laugh that most of the Doctors Mike has seen wanted to fill him with so many drugs that his symptoms would be masked not cured.

Wives, be subject to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.  Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them.  Colossians 3:18-19


Saturday now becomes only known as the "day after high school football".  Last night we all went to my dad's scrimmage.  It was so fun to be there as a family.  I told Makayla next year she can be the water girl (after me explaining for 10 minutes what a water girl was and that I was the water girl for Papa's team when I was her age) and she had one question "Can the water girl wear pink"


No comments:

Post a Comment